A good Vancouver executive resume writer will ask the following on initial contact:
- What are your current and target roles?
- How many years of experience do you have in your current role?
- Do you have any application deadlines within the next ten days?
- Do you have the job description or the job ad?
During the call a good resume writer will explain their work process. At a minimum, it should involve the following items.
- Conducting an in-depth interview to uncover forgotten or unstated accomplishments,
- How your writer will present those accomplishments in powerfully persuasive ways, and
- How your writer will create a strong personal branding statement to summarize your value and differentiate you from others.